Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Been A While...

...a long while. I know, I know. What can I say? Isla has grown up and with that growing comes a busy little girl. Consequently life has gotten busy and the last thing on my mind between teaching her how to eat Cheerios, throwing the ball for the dog, and trying to get the occasional work out in has been getting on the computer to post on my blog. On top of the usual craziness of a growing baby we've also had a string of illnesses over the last six weeks that have passed from Isla to myself to Dave and even the dog had a little stint. I'm trying to tell myself that it's been training for daycare in a few months but it's frustrating to deal with. Needless to say, our adventure seeking has been on hold for a bit.

That doesn't mean that I don't have a few things to write about that I've been storing up over the last few months and, now that we're all feeling better, I'm sure there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment